Integratable forms for your property website
Most vacation rental property websites need a way for visitors to see the Availability, view the Guest Book and enter Feedback, see the Rates, Inquire about some dates and even make a Booking,
Creating forms for Inquiries, Booking and Feedback is not that straight forward, though there are tools available that make this easier. Such forms result in an email being sent to the owner with the collected data listed there. With the MyVRZone vacation rental management software you can add these forms to your property website very simply, and have all of their data entered into the management tools automatically (as well sending you an email).
The Availability calendar, guest Book and Rates are things that can change often, so having these as fixed text on your website means needing to make updates quite often. The MyVRZone vacation rental management software gives you these for inclusion in your site with one edit, and then automatically updates them as your reservations, feedback and rates change.
If you have your own website, then MyVRZone's Vacation Rental Management Software allows you to easily integrate the following:
- Calendar - display your calendar with configurable colors and layouts (including a multi-property view).
- Rates - display your seasonal rates they are always up-to-date.
- Mini-site - this can be embedded with optional navigation for a quick setup at your own domain
- Request Form - fully validating with date flexibility capture and referral source
- Booking Form - collect all of the reservation information from the guest
- Feedback Form - collect guest comments from their stay
- Guestbook - show your approved guest comments.
- Online Payments - accept Credit Card payments 24/7.
Flipkey had been providing an iCal feed of availability for importing into other calendars, but that appears to have stopped now. The old links still work but the URL is no longer displayed in your account. VRSync has just added a direct availability calendar import from Flipkey to accommodate t ... read more »
Updating multiple availability calendars, especially with online booking at advertising sites, just got a lot easier. VRSync is a new multi-way availability synchronization service that looks at the current availability at one or more sources, carefully merges them together to form a Net Availab ... read more »
MyVRZone has always provided the ability to respond to inquiries with full quotations in a matter of seconds. With listing sites beginning to track response times, it matters more that some kind of response is sent very quickly in order to keep your listing rank as high as possible. That respons ... read more »